CIC’s Social Media Screening provides employers with an insight into a candidate’s online behavior and appropriateness as a fit for a company’s basic code of conduct, values, and social media policy ...CIC is pleased to offer Social Media Screening that focuses on problematic online behavior and is delivered in comprehensive, easy to read reports. How does it work?
1. Augmented AI and human expert analytics are utilized to identify a subject's online presence.
In this FCRA compliant search, a combination of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and FCRA trained researchers will be used to review a subject’s public, online profile on websites where adverse content is likely to be found.
Usernames and Passwords will not be requested. We report only publicly available content which has been reviewed for business-related behaviors.
2. Publicly available content is reviewed for potentially inappropriate conduct.
This review can reveal behavior that is not in line with an organization’s values or beliefs, such as:
- Sexually explicit content
- Illegal activity
- Threats / potential violence
3. Each report is composed with a summary of examples of adverse actionable content.
Your report is created with a summary of screenshot examples from public profiles including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter.
4. A unique Protected Class Safety™ feature is applied to each report, redacting protected class information pertaining to the subject.
Since most social media posts and profiles include items that could be considered discriminatory, we redact protected class information from the report.
5. We deliver a concise report of relevant data for unbiased, informed hiring.
There are no irrelevant results to wade through. We do the work for you and report only what is relevant to your company, quickly and without the noise of unusable data.
To learn more about how our Social Media Screening process works, contact Kristy Dutton at
For more information about this article, or general Employment Screening Services, please contact us at 1.800.573.2201 / 419.874.2201.