Career Opportunities in Professional Investigation
at Corporate Intelligence Consultants, Inc.
Corporate Intelligence Consultants is a family-owned professional investigative company, based in northwest Ohio for more than 30 years. Each member of our national network of investigators and background screening professionals understands their integral role in reducing the risk and monetary loss related to corporate crimes, information theft, substance abuse and other types of misconduct.
When opportunities arise, we look for the right individuals to join our growing company. We value integrity, commitment, accountability and respect. We strive to retain people who help us uphold these core values — and who want to develop personally and professionally with CIC.
Seeking: Sales Account Coordinator
Corporate Intelligence Consultants is a growing private investigation and background screening company, seeking the best of the best account coordinator to expand our services in the local market. We have been in business since 1977 and are a family owned business that prides itself on quality service.
This position will be focused on generating interest and securing customers for all business services. The Sales Account Coordinator will contact prospective customers face to face, by phone & email, and via networking, social channels to generate interest and perform online demos and drive sales.
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients
- Prepare actions plans for specific targets and project number of contracts to be made
- Prepare presentations, proposals, RFP/RFI for potential clients
- Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Establish new and potential client relationships and networking
- Progress sales opportunities through the pipeline – demo, qualify and close
- Responsible for putting together pre-employment marketing materials and folders
- Demo clients of the software application for the different products we offer
- Maintains all marketing events, seminars and trade shows
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of industry standards, trends and government regulations with pre-employment
- Weekly reporting of sales calls/sales appointments
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of three years’ experience in sales & marketing in a human resource industry that handled medium to large accounts
- Excellent writing, presentation and verbal skills
- Networking Skills
- Proficient using social media for sales/marketing, especially LinkedIn and Twitter
- Associates or Bachelor Degree Required
Skills & Abilities
Need to be:
- Be able to multitask
- Computer literate
Need to have:
- Time Management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong closing skills
- Well- built presentation skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Work well within a team environment
Preferred candidates will have successfully held sales position in an organization serving the Human Resources industry or knowledge with employment laws. Candidates needs to have proven track record of meeting sales quotas and met company sales goals. Work requires significant travel and may occasional have overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
- Base salary + commission
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Physical Job Requirements:
- Sitting or Standing for long periods of time
- May lift up to 50lbs
- Climbing or balancing
- Walking/Stooping, kneeling and crouching
- Reaching, handling, fingering and/or feeling
- Talking and/or hearing
If you'd enjoy being part of a close-knit, results-driven team where outstanding growth means unlimited potential for you and your customers, we'd like to hear from you.